CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2016 STATE CHAMPIONS:
DIVISION I – ST. JOHN’S SCHOOL FROM THE SOUTH DISTRICT
DIVISION II – KELLER ISD FROM THE NORTH DISTRICT
The Coppell Lacrosse Association and the Coppell Girls High School Booster Club are honored to be hosting the THSGLL State Championship Tournament during the weekend of May 7-8, 2016.
Please follow us on Twitter (@TXlaxtourny) for up-to-the-minute updates for everything you will need to know.
LOCATION – All games will be played at either Coppell Middle School North or Coppell Middle School West. Both stadiums are equipped with turf fields, bleachers, lights, restrooms, concessions and lightning detection systems. The schools are 4 miles apart, so be sure to confirm where your games will be played.
- Coppell Middle School North – 120 Natches Trace, Coppell, TX 75019 [All Division I games on Saturday & Sunday, and the Division II Championship game on Sunday]
- Coppell Middle School West – 1301 Wrangler Drive, Coppell, TX 75019 [All Division II games on Saturday]
ENTRY FEE ‐ To offset costs for hosting the tournament, for each game a charge of $5 for adults and $3 for students (high school and younger) will be collected at the entry gate. Alternatively, a two‐day “All Access Pass” for all events at all venues will be available for a charge of $15 for adults and $10 for students. See the section below “Important Information – General Visitors” for additional details.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
– Please download our Schedule of Events
for a summary of the planned events this weekend.
Considered a suburb of Dallas, Coppell is located northwest of Dallas, near DFW International Airport. A map of Coppell and our stadium plans are provided below for your convenience:
For our visitors from out of the area, we are pleased to provide hotel and restaurants referrals for the neighboring communities below:
Attached below are the State Tournament Brackets for 2016 updated Saturday, May 7.
We do have some important guidelines to assist with your planning:
- Coaches and Directors – Information for your teams and some key action items is available below:
- General Visitors – Important details about the tournament weekend are available below:
For any additional information, please contact:
Coppell H.S. Girls Lacrosse – Program Director